Housing is a Civil Right

Housing is a Civil Right

Friday, March 11, 2011

Video: NH US Trustee Protects JP Morgan, Florida's David Stern Pals at Harmon Law Office in Widow's Attempted Loan Mod/Foreclosure case.

http://livinglies.wordpress.com/2011/03/17/video-us-trustees-under-heat/
Mortgage Movies Surefire Home Question U.S. Trustees on B10 Mortgage Fraud Issues
Cross-Post: Implode-Explode, my nappy NH mortgage fallout brothers and sisters.



I walked into Judge Deasy's Courtroom Thursday just in time to hear U.S. Trustee Lawrence Sumski state for the record about widow Leslie Crepeau "Your Honor she even had a cohort running video on YouTube," as if I were the criminal instead of some of these real estate "professionals." Check my FOIA request to the U.S. Trustee, their attorney's response and my response back to them: I get the first 100 pages free so get on it, pal.
  
Meanwhile on the other end of the spectrum, a Cleveland Federal Jury finds Uri Gofman and Anthony Viola Guilty of Mortgage Fraud on $44M of fraudulent loans. I grew up in a beautiful Cleveland Heights neighborhood so I hate pigs like that, and I hate irresponsible government officials who point a finger at me instead of investigating potentially fraudulent proof of claims on Bankruptcy matters.


A new Mortgage Movies video uploading for 7p delivery, give or take. Mass AG Martha Coakley is investigating and the U.S. Department of Justice is reading KingCast and Mortgage Movies Journal. Also back in the Day.... my sources indicate that Harmon Law Offices may have had a questionable alliance with a mortgage auctioneer....  


"When I telephoned Harmon Law Offices someone answered,"Commonwealth Auctioneers...."


I will be in touch with Roddy, Klein & Ryan who has sued HLO several times, read this brilliant coverage by Julia Reischel as it appears in Mass Lawyers Weekly.


Related:

And last but not least, Massachusetts Class Action suit continues with Harmon Law Office as a Defendant in the wake of Ibanez. Query, may Widow Crepeau, the subject of this movie, join in from NH? Do her facts line up? Time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. I found your videos very entertaining and enlightening! Are you aware of any attorneys in New Hampshire that are willing to tackle possible mortgage fraud, racketeering, robo-signing, and foreclosure issues? The foreclosure was done in 6/11. We're still in the house. We were in Chapter 13 in 2008 and made a court-ordered payment which was returned to us. We were told by the lender that they would not accept less than the full amount due. The bankruptcy ultimately fell through. We have MERS involved and the attorney handling the foreclosure was Harmon Law Offices. There are more issues..... If you have any interest or information please email me at elaine.palczynski@gmail.com.

    Thank you SO much for what you're doing to expose this deplorable situation!

    ReplyDelete