Housing is a Civil Right

Housing is a Civil Right

Sunday, April 17, 2011

KingCast/Mortgage Movies reminder to Attorneys Wahlquist, Kacavas and Delaney: You owe me some responses.


Gentlemen: It has been nearly three (3) weeks (60 Minutes Mortgage Fraud "Linda Green"/Lynn Szymoniak episode references) since I responded to Attorney Wahlquist's FOIA response to me in which I noted that the first 100 pages of materials are to be produced at no cost. I am clearly entitled to the materials and when they are ready I will provide Attorney Walmquist with an appropriate release and waiver for any confidential information. Similarly, it has been two weeks since I requested advisory opinions as to whether I can publish the comments by the public employee at the New Hampshire Office of the Trustee and Assistant Trustee Karonis. A copy of this journal entry and prior entries will be sent via Certified Mail tomorrow, 18 April 2011.


Obviously I am certain that it is a major concern to you that the entire Country is out-of-whack because of Mortgage Fraud. Therefore I would think that you would want to issue the responses so that KingCast, Mortgage Movies and Surefire Home Retention can share the results with Pro Publica, LivingLies, 4Closure Fraud and other news entities in an effort to educate the public about these matters instead of having NH U.S. Trustee Lawrence Sumski decry my efforts as being widow Leslie Crepeau's "YouTube cohort." The real question is who are the cohorts involved in potentially criminal activity in violation of RESPA, RICO and various other Federal and State Statutes.


Please advise.
Mortgage Movies Surefire Home Question U.S. Trustees on B10 Mortgage Fraud Issues

No comments:

Post a Comment