- DLJ Mortgage Capital, Inc. v. Harper; Filed 10/5/2007; Case No. 1:2007cv03052
- Deutsche Bank National Trust Company v. Black; Filed 10/8/2007; Case No. 1:2007cv03074
- Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. v. Banfield; Filed 7/26/2007; Case No. 5:2007cv02272
- Deutsche Bank National Trust Company v. Squires; Filed 10/8/2007; Case No. 5:2007cv03076
- MidFirst Bank v. Deem; Filed 10/22/2007; Case No. 5:2007cv03260
- CitiMortgage, Inc. v. Stout; Filed 10/23/2007; Case No. 5:2007cv03280
- CitiMortgage, Inc. v. North; Filed 10/30/2007; Case No. 5:2007cv03376
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Rod Class, Carl Weston, KingCast and Mortgage Movies March on Washington, meet House Judiciary Committee to address U.S. state of emergency, mortgage and judicial fraud.
Background: I emailed Harvard Professor Elizabeth Warren on this. Check out this WashPost story on the CFPA.
The first salvo has been fired. The FBI docs are out there circulating and starting to awaken those who were oblivious to the fraud. Now it is time to start the guns blazing on the second round!
WHERE ARE THE INDICTMENTS??
Eric holder has announced there are 5000 coming. WHERE ARE THE INDICTMENTS??
to a little before 10am in case you're running late. Then onto the meeting in one of the conference rooms.There may be a directory listing the meeting in case you're late, but maybe not. The website for the Rayburn House Office Building: http://www.aoc.gov/cc/cobs/
KingCast.net and Mortgage Movies are more than happy to memorialize the event, as well as some of the events last week (video), today and many in the future, along with the new Smoke and MERS website there will be a full length documentary movie. In the short run I may even splash a quick movie before morning, it is All Good because as Governor Patrick would say..... together.... we can.