Friday, September 9, 2011

KingCast presents a short film about Landya B. McCafferty's back door 28 U.S.C. §455 recusal: It taints the Judiciary and NH Bar Association in KingCast v. Kelly Ayotte, NH GOP and Nashua PD Free Press Racial Lawsuit, NH Dist 2010-CV-501.


Prologue: I forgot about Judge McCafferty in my hometown doing dirt, fixing cases, lying to Federal Agents and serving jail time. Judges are not infallible guys, they lie cheat and steal all the goddamn time. Sometimes they get caught, more often they do not.


Another non-mortgage movie but you better watch it carefully anyway.....So first Judge Barbaro dismisses my 28 U.S.C. §455 Motion to Recuse Judge McCafferty out of hand and Orders her to finish me off....  err..... evaluate the rest of the case, then she promptly takes a powder. The folks at Niggermania who so ardently support Kelly Ayotte said my case "smells like a nigger," well maybe it does. Senator Ayotte did not disavow their sentiments and accepted their support, watch the movie. All I know is,
it is somebody else's nigger ass that smells up in here and I ain't naming names just figure it out for yourselves. First read about how I discovered the back-door recusal, then check out the threats against me by folks like Attorney Brian Cullen, whose client was recently found in contempt on discovery matters under his advisory ambit. And the NH Bar Association is tainted because of Bar President Jennifer Parent's complicity as co-defense counsel. She knew damn well that she used to work with McCafferty at McLane, Graf law firm and both of them worked under co-counsel Jack Middleton, who likely wrote a letter of recommendation to McCafferty in her ascension to the Bench. All of this was less than a year after Kelly Ayotte left the firm.  She and Landya B. McCafferty sat or still sit on Ethics and Discipline panels so they knew better, they are just full of it. However I am simply not here to be lied to, or to sit idly in the face of outright Injustice.


This is all about nigger justice. And I don't mean just me as a black man, remember niggers come in all colors, so in NH if you question the system you will forever be a nigger in their eyes. Just ask Mike Gannon, Dave Ridley, Pamela Reynold or Bruce Lavoie.... oh wait: You can't ask Bruce Lavoie because Bruce Lavoie is still DEAD.

1 comment:

  1. And it certainly appears that it is headed straight to SCOTUS because at a minimum it has to go the the First Circuit to get any substantial measure of Justice.

    They can bark at me all they want to with their goddamn sanction threats and all of that shit, but the bottom line is that I've got them with hand in cookie jar 24/7 on Judicial Ethics 101.

    And remember I had offered a non-monetary settlement where all Kelly Ayotte had to do was agree to a 20 minute video session conducted by NENPA as to what constitutes a journalist.

    Sweet Mother of Jesus.

    Watch the movie.

    Peace.
    C

    ReplyDelete