Housing is a Civil Right

Housing is a Civil Right

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

KingCast/Mortgage Movies checks in on Occupy Boston; never-ending sequel to Occupy Wall Street!

Tonight I heard the same points being made that the banking industry and Wall Street is out of control, so I actually put down the journo hat for a minute and told folks to pay attention to Neil Garfield's Living Lies JournalForeclosure Hamlet and Mortgage Movies (in that link watch Phelan Hallinan & Schmieg call the cops on an innocent homeowner and Yours Truly). I'll have a short film wrapped tomorrow for now those of you who have not seen the New York movie it is above, and the original link with more stills is here, peace. Also this guy pictured at U.S.K. photo blog was great, unfortunately I had bumped into someone and my mic jack must have come loose (you can see my rig top right) so I didn't catch the audio!

No comments:

Post a Comment