Wednesday, January 2, 2013

KingCast & Mortgage Movies show how Baltimore Circuit Court spies on foreclosure journo when foreclosure mill attorney Thomas P. Dore is involved.

I see Attorney Dore... this not your first time in this rodeo is it? No Sir, you have been warned before haven't you, by Judge Caroom... two years ago. "The signatures... unmistakably, did not match."  It was private then so you just brushed it off and went on back to business as usual, didn't you. Guess what Bubba: It's not private anymore. Sir, with all due respect the rest of your life will be anything but usual as long as I have a camera in my hands. So then, I'll be at your office shortly to get your side of things on video. Don't worry I will not edit you.... you can have a full 3 minutes to say anything you like.


5 Jan 2013 Update: The file has been obtained and Dore and all of his pals in the so-called U.S. Foreclosure Network who vouched for him are about to get embarrassed when we post it, complete the video and file Amicus Briefs with the Court.

"He shows compassion.... he's got a son with brain cancer....." 

He didn't show any compassion to the Weaver family or to the Wetzelberger family (Mr. Wetzelberger and I never received a return phone call from Dore and he is treated like pariah in Maryland Courts -- ever since he embarrassed Dore he can NEVER get back into Court. I have watched this systemic oppression of this man and have documented some of it on video as seen herein. Moreover he showed no compassion for Teena Cardoni, who received notice from President Obama that they were allegedly looking into her fraudclosure case and she had a grandchild on a respirator and Dore threw her and her family out, and guess what? I have the picture right here from the Schneiderman BoA/Suttell & Hammer ; the Mortgage Movies 9th Circuit Foreclosure and Irreparable Harm and Open Letter to AG Eric Holder, Attorney Schneiderman and HUD Secretary Shaun Donovan journal entries. The shit my friends, is about to hit the fan and when it does I will be at that Appellate Courthouse for  what will likely be exclusive KingCast Mortgage Movies coverage because the mainstream press -- where I used to work -- seldom shows the courage and depth to follow these issues.


"I have knowledge of everything asserted" is another lie that Dore puts out there, when in point of fact Mr. Wetzelberger proved in the transcript linked here that he did not have any such knowledge. 

WHEREFORE Appellate Amicus Briefs are being prepared and will be filed before Thomas P. Dore appears for his Appeal. This is how journalism is done in the new era. You get ALL the facts, they you proceed with accuracy and vigor.

5 Jan 2013 Update: The file has been made ready for my East Coast correspondent to retrieve on Monday, 7 Jan 2013.

2:15 PST Update: My East Coast affiliate tried to retrieve the file and document today and it was not available, in direct contrast to what I was told yesterday. Stay tuned for my affidavit later this evening as I should have time to get it written and notarized before the banks close here on the Left Coast.

Baltimore Circuit Court spies on indie journo and fails to provide copy of Judge Justin J. King Thomas P. D...
See the search pictures below.... they got Lexis? 
Good so do I....and look what I found:


 
On 21 December 2012 I shared with you how Baltimore Circuit Court Judge Justin J. King slammed foreclosure mill attorney Thomas P. Dore with a finding of three ethical violations relating to Candor Toward the Tribunal. Dore, for his part, appealed. For my part, I telephoned the Court to get a copy of the written Decision. For their part, the Court then spied on me, once again: I doubt it is standard protocol to search someone's phone number on Lexis when they telephone in to the Clerk's office. As for the Court in Sarasota, FL who knows why they are searching me out, but watch the video -- it will be up late night as I am traveling and not on broadband.

No comments:

Post a Comment