Housing is a Civil Right

Housing is a Civil Right

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

KingCast and Mortgage Movies Applaud Seattle City Council Candidate Kshama Sawant and her 46% Vote Count Against Incumbent Rich Conlin.



I first met Candidate Kshama Sawant during an impromptu interview at Bill's off Broadway and immediately knew she was a serious candidate and contender, so I made an iPhone video on the spot. And as I said over at SAFE in Seattle FB page, even if this one remains out of reach, I -- we -- will be holding Rich Conlin accountable for his promises written in an email to me that he would be responsive to the concerns that Candidate Sawant and others addressed last week at our underwater/foreclosure forum, as preserved in video. Peace guys and stay tuned for updates on Jane Mair... we have someone working on that situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment