Housing is a Civil Right

Housing is a Civil Right

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bagged for $.5M: KingCast and Mortgage Movies Cheer Joanna Marinova and Todd Weld as They Crush Jessica Van Sack and the Boston Herald for Defamation and Emotional Distress. Here's the movies!

As some of you know, my coverage is not limited to mortgages.
I have reported this case (movies and more) from the day I co-hosted 
Plaintiff Marinova on my radio show four (4) years ago.


Boy they really got their ass handed to them. I am so happy.
I'm saddened that they would do it but glad they are "bagged" LOL.... LMFAO.

19 March 2014 Update: The verdict is in folks, and the Jury saw right through the Boston Herald and Jessica Van Sack's bullshit and returned liability verdicts on Defamation/Libel and Ms. Marinova's emotional distress claims.  Sure the scumbags will likely appeal and drag it out, or at least appeal to reduce whatever the verdict is, but whatever the case a Jury has SPOKEN, and the Boston Herald and Jessica Van Sack.... are scumbags schlock journos, as I have said all along while all the other area reporters conveniently forgot about this case. But KingCast affiliates Clifford Pisano and Lincoln Redley provided video cam testimony and stills in my absence after the first day of trial and for that they are to be commended! Details and more video soon. Yesterday was a tragic day for journalism here in Seattle but today is a beautiful day for journalism for the entire World to enjoy.

As to Attorney Biagetti's bullshit comment in the Mass Lawyers Weekly about how they encouraged an investigation..... they did not. They helped to terminate the real investigation that was underway is what they did. And in the videos with Deval Patrick you'll see how full of shit he was because he never once spoke to Darrell Jones about how the CORI laws were violated, and how the Herald suborned all of it. He said he would get to the bottom of it but he flat out lied. Watch the video below. And Governor if you think I defamed you on this well then sue  me because unlike the Herald, I've got my shit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment