Housing is a Civil Right

Housing is a Civil Right

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

KingCast Mortgage Movies See McDonnell Analytics Final Report Ignored by Seattle City Council as School Teachers Strike for Money Hiding in Plain Sight in the Registry of Deeds.


29 September Update: In a scathing interview Marie McDonnell explains some of the political details in her King County mortgage review (read: audit) and how some State Actors are conspiring to discredit the review and all of its ramifications. This despite the fact that her local advisor Scott Stafne just handed MERS a fairly thorough beat down this month in Whatcom County Superior Court in Schiavone v. MERS et al. It's online you can find it just do your homework. You'll need the case number I provided below.  For more discussion read the Truthdig feature and enjoy the 2015 Studs and Ida Terkel award-winning writer David Dayen's feature at The Intercept.

The bottom line: The City must entertain her and her team before a special meeting, and I will not accept anything less. And on that point I most definitely have authority to speak on behalf of everyone who came before Council last week as seen in the City video link below.

24 September Update:  
In this freeze frame I am delivering Ms. McDonnell's response to the city auditor. BTW Nick Licata made it clear that he's not going for the auditor's bullshit. I am at 24:30 followed by Attorney Richard Jones...from Bain. City video.

Meanwhile Attorney Burnside is always happy to see me!  He is at the moment on the losing end of Schiavone v. MERS et al. up in Whatcom County.


  
23 September Update: My letter to City Council reads as follows..... The City Auditor has rejected the Marie McDonnell investigative findings even as she has found problem in indexing MERS documents and a host of other problems that we industry professionals have been dealing with for years.  My point today is to highlight not only the full RFP process and contract -- which called for a presentation by Marie McDonnell that we need to schedule today -- but to inquire of any and all specific movements by any Councilor to protect homeowners from any kinds of foreclosure or mortgage abuse since they appeared at my forum and at Jane Mair's house two (2) years ago with big promises. I helped Ms. Mair sign her loan modification papers, by the way (video).

I have a homeowner with Wells Fargo on a second mortgage where they have two allonges one specifically indorsed and one in blank to suit their ever changing moods just like NY Bankruptcy Judge Robert Drain said about them in a scathing opinion last year.  To make matters worse they then submitted a Lost Note Affidavit from a guy who was a pimple-faced kid selling mass-produced jewelry at Zale's at the time my clients allegedly signed their mortgage documents.

I came before you last week to commend you for allowing my cameras in the Recorder of Deeds and everywhere else, unlike Delaware where they have that crooked Judge Robert B. Young (noted below) lying about the law and denying my First Amendment challenges, but in the end you're not supposed to be just better than Delaware.  That doesn't take much. Your challenge is to be Seattle, and all that Seattle is supposed to be. And you can't do that with feet of clay. With banks, you have to fix the animal in the eye with a masterful gaze, instead of kowtowing to them. This is particularly true with WF and Wachovia, as they along with Citibank have a history of aiding and abetting Mexican drug money laundering (Citi story here) see below including the $160M consent judgment against Wachovia. Ms. McDonnell told me yesterday "these institutions are not serving humanity," and she's right.

Some folks who are interviewing me tomorrow told me I give good theater. That may be true but that is rather easy when my mise en scene is the apocalyptic destruction of America's middle class. This is Greek Comedy at its highest.


22 September Update: On phone call with Marie McDonnell. I am not going to get into the substance of this conversation until a later date but I will say that she and I both believe that this information needs to be public and hosted on a City website, no ifs, ands or buts. She too agrees with me that there could be penalties civil and/or criminal.

And she looks forward to a public powerpoint presentation by her and her partners before City Council... as per her Contract. Now that the Report is being made public we need to schedule that before election day. From today's short video interview she asks:
"Is it tolerable in a free society to have the playing field vertically stacked against the consumer... these institutions are not serving humanity."
*********
Fascinating the night and day between Seattle and Delaware, isn't it. The Intercept story.

You see, in Seattle a free negro such as myself gets to speak and be heard, what a concept. Moreover, the government might actually do something about corruption...... but in Delaware, you just get dirty Judges as mentioned in the forum. Specifically one Robert B. Young. Motion to RecuseRule 59. I don't even care anymore about Delaware. It does what it does because it is the banking capital of the U.S. Think about it. If I can ruffle feathers in Seattle they know they have to silence me in Delaware.
U.S. House of Representatives are Intrigued:




OK so here is the clarification straight from Marie: The first version was not supposed to be released, but the 8 September version is supposed to be released. Minor edits are being made and she anticipates it may be released next week.

While I may wish that it had been immediately released, prompt release of same is sufficient to my inquiry, and again my offer to help with legislation, enforcement, monitoring or video documentation remains in place.

Thank you.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Our friend Marie McDonnell did the audit after years of persuasion by Karen Pooley and many members of the community years before I ever arrived on the scene to host a housing forum you will see portion of later in this video. But first you will see how the city is not being proactive in the face of ongoing lawlessness noted in the McDonnell are in this excellent article, and you will see the striking school teachers looking for money that they are rightfully owed, and you will see and hear some of the counselors' viewpoints on the state of foreclosure abuse, and then you will see and hear my comments this year, an entire year after I told them we owe the children an audit because the monies generated from proper recording fees and correction of other malfeasance will free up monies throughout the area.


Attorney Scott Stafne's office assisted in this auditing process and instead of congratulating him the AG's office went on a witch hunt against him, which prompted a public records request from him. Let's watch......[below is my letter to City Council as delivered]



Date:                  14 September 2015           VIA HAND DELIVERY                                                                                                    

Re:                  Marie McDonnell Audit Results and Failure to Distribute or Take Action

Dear Councilors:

I first want to commend you for being more progressive than Kent County Delaware, where they stole the Register of Deeds election from La Mar Gunn after 4 recounts.  When I went out there to investigate they threatened to arrest me for running video in public buildings, and I sued them under the First Amendment and they have a crooked Kent County Judge there named Robert  B. Young who lied about the facts and the law, ignored my Motion to Recuse and threw my case out. At least if we disagree you allow me to speak and to run video here and in the registry.

Now Mr. Gunn was endorsed by Marie McDonnell and I have video of Mr. Gunn and me on the phone with her as she was finishing her bid to conduct an audit here as she did for Essex County MA Register of Deeds John O’Brien who publicly released his audit and condemned the banks, much as Nick Licata did in one of my videos at Jane Mair’s house before I took her down to sign her loan modification papers at Bank of America last fall. 

Now your report is out I see in today’s story by David Dayen that Seattle and Montana are struggling with what to do, it’s as if you have feet of clay. The McDonnell audit was issued two (2) months ago and I have a copy of it. You better believe I’m going to post it as soon as I get home.  Ms. Pooley lobbied you for years to do this, I came before you last fall and you did it, now the taxpayer monies spent on the project seem to be wasted....

Now given that many of you attended the foreclosure and underwater housing forum I hosted with SAFE, Financial Revival Group and Michelle Darnell, you know I was a diligent escrow attorney, I was a diligent mediation counsel and I settle second mortgages for homeowners using much of the same information that is in that report.

I’ve got a case with two allonges and a lost note affiant who was a pimple-faced clerk at Zales Jewelry when my clients allegedly signed their mortgage. That’s crazy. I could use your help.

I’m here to lend a hand in drafting and enforcing legislation so that the taxpayers will maintain confidence in Seattle City Council.

Sincerely,

_____________________________________
CHRISTOPHER KING, J.D.


23 comments:

  1. Also, it has come to my attention that the report I posted is not the final version. Please clarify that and release:

    1. Any and all versions of the report.
    2. Any and all emails, notes, or other correspondence and documents from and between any City office, any and all Councilors and the Mayor's office concerning Marie McDonnell and the audits.

    Send me a cost estimate for this by next week and I will make certain that it is covered. The community is waiting.

    Thank you.


    CHRISTOPHER KING, J.D.
    kingcast955@icloud.com
    mortgagemovies007@gmail.com
    http://affordablevideodepo.com
    http://mortgagemovies.blogspot.com
    617.543.8085m
    206.299.9333f



    On Sep 17, 2015, at 08:11 AM, Christopher King wrote:

    Good Day to All,

    Is there any particular reason why this Audit has not been officially released? The taxpayers paid for it, and it's not as if there is any legitimate reason to withhold it. The fact that I have already published it to the general public of course in no ways obviates you from your duty to perform in like manner.

    http://mortgagemovies.blogspot.com/2015/09/kingcast-mortgage-movies-see-mcdonnell.html

    https://www.scribd.com/doc/281414769/McDonnell-Analytics-Final-Report-City-of-Seattle-Review-of-Mortgage-Documents-Hosted-by-KingCast-Mortgage-Movies

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gzoH7Z_5wE

    Please advise me of your intentions on this matter by close of business 18 September, 2015 so that we can forestall any litigation on this matter.

    Very Truly Yours,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a private loan lender which have all take to be a genuine lender i give out the best loan to my client at a very convenient rate.The interest rate of this loan is 3%.i give out loan to public and private individuals.the maximum amount i give out in this loan is $1,000,000.00 USD why the minimum amount i give out is 5000.for more information contact us Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    Your Full Details:
    Full Name :………
    Country :………….
    state:………….
    Sex :………….
    Address............
    Tel :………….
    Occupation :……..
    Amount Required :…………
    Purpose of the Loan :……..
    Loan Duration :…………
    Phone Number :………
    Contact Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


  3. MILF phone sex
    dirty talk
    fetish phone sex


    Local free chat line numbers. Free Adult Live Chat you want, our free trial is exactly what you want. Site: www.freelivelocalchat.com Try our free trial, checkout our chat line payment options and connect to local phone chat line numbers. We have your free call number! Call NOW!!!! 1-517-753-2111 Free Trial Now you can talk and meet local and sexy singles in your area (over the age of 18).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Are you in need of urgent financial assistance for a personal purpose or for your business needs? Getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem to clients who have financial problem and need solution to it urgently. The issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a loan from a legitimate lender. Be careful not to fall victims of various online loan scams here and eventually lost your hard earned money. If you need a credible and reputable loan for: Debt Consolidation, Business Loans, Personal Loans, Construction Loans and Car Loan for any kinds contact : (Email: finance@wburke-lendings.com) or website: http://www.wburke-lendings.com, Tel: +1 (646)-513-4428 Skype: wburke-lendings. No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. $$$ URGENT LOAN OFFER WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW $$$
    Do you need Loan to pay off your debt and start a new life? You have come to the right place were you can get FUNDED at a very low interest rate. Interested people/company should please contact us via email for more details.

    Full name:
    Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
    Gender:
    Marital status:
    Amount Needed:
    Duration:
    Address:
    City:
    State/province:
    Zip/postal code:
    Country:
    Phone number:
    Monthly Income:
    Occupation:

    E-mail: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. “I had to refresh the page times to view this page for some reason, however, the information here was worth the wait.”
    adult free chat line
    free party chat line
    free adult online chat
    free online video chat with girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am fortunate to have many clients who consider me their family lawyer. I want to be your attorney of first choice whether you need representation as a corporation, small business, or individual. Contact me for your free consultation today.Essex County Bankruptcy Attorney

    ReplyDelete

  8. Local free chat line numbers. Free Adult Live Chat you want, our free trial is exactly what you want. Site: www.freelivelocalchat.com Try our free trial, checkout our chat line payment options and connect to local phone chat line numbers. We have your free call number! Call NOW!!!! 1-517-753-2111 Free Trial Now you can talk and meet local and sexy singles in your area (over the age of 18).


    mature phone sex
    dirty talk
    free chat line

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice articl!! Getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem to clients who have financial problem and need solution to it urgently. The issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a loan from a legitimate lender. Thanks for sharing..

    work injury compensation

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello you are all welcome to Lewis judy new loan Company Of America
    Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your score, If yes contact us via Email: (judylewis11@hotmail.com) Fill The Loan Application Form Below

    1. Full Names:……………………….
    2. Sex :…………………………
    3. Contact Address:…………………..
    4. Loan Amount Needed:………………..
    5. Duration of the Loan……………….
    6. Direct Telephone Number:……………..

    Apply now on this judylewis11@hotmail.com, you can also call on +1 770 240 7390.

    My Regards.

    Mr. LEWIS JUDY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. local free phone chat line in fresno, ca?
    chat lines

    ReplyDelete

  13. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us Abdallah.afandi@financier.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. HOW I GOT MY LOAN (Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com)!!!

    My Name is Nicole Marie, I live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life, As i am a struggling mum with two kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors stated that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bills for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i ran to my father and he was not able to help me, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers i came across a God fearing man (Mr Martinez Lexie) who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet mostly Africa, but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt due to the fact that the company is from United State of America, and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $82,000.00 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is ok and can walk, my family is happy and i said to myself that i will shout to the world the wonders this great and God fearing Man Mr Martinez Lexie did for me and my family; so if anyone is in genuine and serious need of a loan do contact this GOD fearing man via Email: ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ) or through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958 thanks


    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it
    upcoming movies

    ReplyDelete
  18. We offer personal loans up to $100,000, Are you looking for a business loan and have been denied by a bank, we can help with loans from $5,000 to the maximum amount $100,000* that can help you rebuild your business and get you back ^, We can put you on a path towards a better financial future.

    Just in time, you can apply in minutes and get your cash the same day.


    Don't delay! email us via mail. { samsulalamcashfirm@gmail.com } or visit us at one of our 200+ locations across the would to see how we can help.

    Thanks for contacting us,

    Warm regards
    Mr.Samsul Alam
    samsulalamcashfirm
    samsulalamcashfirm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice blog!! Thanks for sharing the informative info and I regularly read your blog.
    Mortgage modification attorney NJ

    ReplyDelete
  21. What time do the Oscars start tonight? Get Oscars 2017 Time, Date, Dolby Theatre, Winners, Tickets. The 88th Academy Awards Time and Online TV Coverage.

    Oscars Time

    what time do the oscars start

    Oscars 2017 Time

    oscar winners

    2017 oscar winners

    oscars 2017

    oscar 2017

    2017 oscars

    ReplyDelete
  22. FOR YOUR REQUIRED QUICK AFFORDABLE LOAN, EMAIL dawsonlewisloancompany@yahoo.com

    Hello, I am Sandra Alice currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in June 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a Man of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $105,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Dawson lewis He doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him and also i want God to bless him more.You can contact him through his email: (dawsonlewisloancompany@yahoo.com) Or TEL:+14105016847

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good day everybody am Craig Wilson By name i want to give thanks and a great appreciation to Mr Ramse Dave Loan Company for offering me loan for purchasing my house with a low interest rate. I want to give thanks to him for giving me this loan. My friends out there who needs loan for different purposes i advice you contact Mr Ramse Dave Loan Company for loan instead of falling in to hands of Scammers online. Am happy today because of Mr Ramse Dave Loan Company. So if you want to contact them for a loan you contact them on: ramsedave121@gmail.com

    Craig Wilson

    ReplyDelete