Housing is a Civil Right

Housing is a Civil Right

Saturday, July 15, 2017

KingCast and Mortgage Movies Say Klein v. Litchfield, Cavo 15-CV-03646 (SDNY) is Proof of Corporate Pig Sexism in Addition to the Racism in KingCast v. Mark W. Rattan.

Well folks we saw in this journal entry and Bar Complaint how Litchfield, Cavo Partner Mark W. Rattan attacked my stationary camera and me during a disciplinary hearing against foreclosure defense attorney Wendy Alison Nora.





When I filed my Bar Complaint with the Office of Lawyer Regulation they hired another stiff white male, Terry L. Johnson to defend. Johnson sets out on the war path, attacking each and everything in my past even though my skirmishes with various corporate and state entities always ended on a positive note for me, or demonstrating liability for employment violations or racism or First Amendment violations on their part. You can read about that in my reply at bottom but today we are here to discuss the theory that those in glass houses..... might now want to throw stones:

The simple fact of the matter is that Litchfield, Cavo have been sued in Federal Court for being sexist pigs so that fits perfectly into this puzzle, along with Wells Fargo hired Counsel walking around calling people who look like Petitioner “niggers.”


Klein v. Litchfield, Cavo 15-CV-03646, Cavo as reported by Above the Law, here is my email to the Office of Lawyer Regulation, Johnson and others:


Yah if we want to play that game let's talk about a Name Partner and his sexism shall we? http://abovethelaw.com/2015/05/so-i-cant-tell-my-associate-to-do-more-to-satisfy-her-husband/ 

On that subject, another way to get to know your employees is to spend some time with their family. Defendant Eckert also discussed Plaintiff Klein’s sex life with her husband and said 

“I feel your pain, I don’t know how you’re married to Bari.” 

While each day the conversation would begin relating to work, Defendant Eckert would inevitably bring the conversation to relate to Plaintiff Klein’s personal life. Those conversations included questions about how often Plaintiff Klein had sex with her husband, how it felt to have sex in her parents’ home, why Plaintiff Klein did not have sex more often and asking if plaintiff Klein would ever cheat on her husband. 

 ********* 
Apparently, Klein didn’t appreciate all this alleged great advice and asked her firm to do something about it. As Law 360 reports: Klein regularly told the firm’s partners about Eckert’s behavior, saying she felt she was being treated differently because of her gender, but nothing was done to improve the situation, according to the complaint. 

Klein had a “severe” panic attack one day in the office, but the firm did not call for an ambulance until Klein’s mother, who learned what happened, called one of the partners and demanded that her daughter be taken to the hospital. By firing Klein only five days after she returned from her FMLA leave, it will be difficult for Litchfield Cavo to argue that the two are not connected, her attorney, Jesse Rose, told Law 360 Tuesday. 

***********

But see, it wasn’t retaliation, the firm just thought she needed more time to recover and… yeah, I can’t push this pretense any more. Klein seeks compensatory and punitive damages of an unspecified amount and Litchfield Cavo and Eckert have a pretty dismal set of allegations to overcome. 

........I suppose this is all my fault as well? The fact of the matter is, in my 52 years on this planet as a black man sensitive to the concerns of all minorities and people of moderate to lower-incomes (including many white males) I have come to know the presence of Hegemony, Racism, Sexism and that progeny of social anathema. Consider it as parallel to the Miller Test for obscenity, 

"I know it when I see it." 

And so it should come to pass that with a few key strokes in PACER I uncover this gem, fomented by another PARTNER. That corporate sickness trickles down folks, and it trickles right on down the tops of the heads of people like Mark W. Rattan, but not on my watch it doesn't. I have a history of exposing corruption and it is not about to stop now. Apparently I should have been spending more time in PACER to learn about nasty white men and the nasty white men who defend them. This one is going up on the blog and into the public SCRIBD document later today. 

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment